All the resources and tools mentioned in the book are available below. Just make a copy and you'll be able to use and edit each resource.
I hope you found the book and these resources helpful, and I'd love to hear how your lemonade stand goes! Just send me a note at email@example.com with your stories, or questions you have.
One Huge Favor
My goal is to get this book into the hands of as many kids and families as possible. One of the most important ways that happens is throuhg reviews. If you got value out of this book it would be amazing if you left a quick review on Amazon. It takes less than a minute and helps me tremendously.
- Visit the Amazon page here.
- Scroll down to the Customer Reviews section of the page.
- Click on "Write a customer review".
Join the Facebook Group
The private Facebook group is a place for families to share ideas and get advice on their own lemoande stands. Access is free - you can join here.
Templates and Worksheets
- Customer Interview Guide
- Customer Tracker
- One Page Business Plan
- Expense Tracker
- Taste Test Worksheet
- Ingredient Research
- Financial Projections Spreadsheet
- Production Process Worksheet
- Company Name Feedback Form
- Branding Worksheet
- How to Design a Logo using Canva
- How to Order Marketing Materials using Canva
- How to Design Your Website Using Webflow
- Marketing Channel Worksheet