Hi, I'm Sean Johnson. I'm a partner at Digital Intent and a professor of marketing at Northwestern University. I write about entrepreneurship, digital marketing and how to skyrocket your career. Follow me on Twitter.
"The world would be better if more people read what Sean Johnson teaches."David Kadavy, Author of Design for Hackers
"Sean’s blog will help you destroy your ego, dominate your funnels, crush your competitors, and live a better life. Start reading it now."Rishi Shah, 500 Startups Mentor, founder of Digioh
"I've watched Sean's career over a decade and am amazed at what he's accomplished. I can't recommend his insight enough."Pek Pongpaet, Creator of Pictacular.co - TIME Magazine Best 50 Websites of 2013
My most recent content is here. Some of my more popular posts:
- Why people shouldn't love you for who you are.
- Why you can't be anything you want to be
- Why you need more margin in your life
- Don't get an internship. Start a business.
- Why you should burn your resume
- Why candor works
- The ultimate guide to funnel optimization
- Microvation and the radical transformation of your job
- Why you should work for free
- 10 things I do to manage my time more effectively
- The 100 words that will get your hired anywhere
- How to become a deep person
- Entitlement and the rule of economic well-being
- Life is a race
- 1040 marbles
- How to always hire the best candidate
- The 6 week blog marketing plan