About Sean Johnson
My name is Sean Johnson, and I help people and organizations in several ways:
- Your organization wants to go digital, but you don’t know where to start.
- You have an idea, but you don’t know if anyone actually wants it.
- You need a product built that customers will love and tell their friends about.
- You need to get traction for a product you’ve launched.
- You’re looking to motivate your team to be more proactice and take their careers into their own hands.
- You’re looking to break out of a rut an put your career on a new trajectory.
With a unique combination of product strategy, user experience, and marketing expertise, I can help you figure out what to build, how to build it and how to get people to care. And I’m deeply passionate about pursuing excellence in our careers and organizations.
I’ve worked with companies like The Chicago Bulls, NBC, KPMG, Kindred Healthcare, US Cellular, and the Chicago Tribune as a partner at Digital Intent, an innovation and product development firm (2 consecutive years on the Inc. 5000).
I speak all over the country on innovation and growth, and I occasionally write for Forbes, Inc, Mashable and more.
If you or your company is interested in building or growing a new web or mobile company, or if you’re interested in talking about how to take your career to the next level, I’d love to talk. To contact me, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter.